"THE EVENT" 2013 is the second largest annual fund-raiser for the Clubs and attracts over 1,500 guests from the local community. "THE EVENT" which benefits the Boys & Girls Clubs of Tucson will take place on Sunday, April 14, 2013 in La Encantada from 6pm-9pm.
Restaurant Participation will be limited to 45.
Confirmation Information: 2012 Restaurants will have the first right to participate in 2013 event, and will be accepted on a first come, first served basis until January 22, 2013. After January 22, if there are spots available then WAITLIST restaurants will be accepted. After your online registration is received, you will receive an email confirmation from the BGC EVENT OFFICE notifying you of your status ("accepted" or "waitlist").
"THE EVENT" will provide:
1. A Food Station at "THE EVENT"
2. Logo with a hyperlink from "THE EVENT" website (graphics required in EPS format)
3. Two tickets to "THE EVENT" (a $300 value)
4. Marketing Exposure in "THE EVENT" promotional materials (space permitting)
As one of our featured restaurants at "THE EVENT", we ask that you:
1. Decorate and run a food station at "THE EVENT".
2. Provide a two/three bite serving for approximately 1,000 people.
3. Provide a "Dinner for Two" certificate to be used as a Boys & Girls Club Promotion.
4. Please indicate your food preference on the next page.
5. Send us your logo n EPS format (to firstname.lastname@example.org)
6. Send us your hyperlink to your website.
1) There is no charge to participate as a featured restaurant, however you must select "1" in the field below in order to complete the restaurant registration process.
2) Please type the RESTAURANT NAME in the "Company" field on page 3.
This is REQUIRED.